Monday, July 25, 2011
Six Things About Guido
Guido has been with us for just over a week, and we're beginning to get to know him. Here's what we've learned about our new fuzzy family member:
1. Guido likes all food. He gobbles up any kind of wet food, and has expressed a love for roast chicken, pork, stewed mutton, cheddar cheese, Gouda cheese, and even had his face in my cup of fresh pasta.
2. Guido doesn't beg, but he is suspiciously close just IN CASE you want to offer a treat to a small cat.
3. Guido loves T-man. They play on the sofa, and Guido loves to lie on top of T-man when we're watching TV.
4. Guido is a nice boy. He doesn't climb the curtains, or shred stuff.
5. Guido is extremely clumsy. He knocks over books, trinkets, boxes, bowls, and everything else. But he looks guilty when something smashes.
6. Guido is a fur brain. He saw Target in the fern patch in our garden this morning (a place exclusively reserved for Private Cat Business) and instead of following suit, Guido ran all the way upstairs to his bathroom to use his cat litter box.
We have a fan page on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/KatzTales Come like us?