Target yesterday went out to play in our neighbour's mini construction site, and came home with his tail full of tar.
In the past we've shown you Scoop, the kitty who passed before, doing his famous octopus spread, and Au's classic get-me-outta-here look. This time we went all out and captured Target on screen.
|Scoop does his famous "octopus spread"|
|Au's classic wild eyed bath-time look|
If you are new to bathing a kitty, note that it's useful to:
- Have a sink of soapy water, jug of rinsing water and towel all prepared.
- Don't have an audience. Your pet is nervous already.
- Keep talking quietly all the way to reassure your pet.
- Hold firmly but don't squeeze.
- Hold cat close to you and have the bits that need washed in the water. Don't try to hold your kitty in the centre of the sink/bath as being out in the open in water is scary for cats.
- In case of emergency, use the "mummy-cat" grip in the neck to establish control and remove claws from T-shirt etc - but not for more than a few seconds!